Along with my Pumpkin Pie Fudge these White Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Cups are the perfect fall treat. The right amount of pumpkin flavor covered in white chocolate, bet you can’t eat just one.
The little dessert treats would be a great addition to your Thanksgiving dessert table or for Halloween special treat for the kids. Very simple to make with mostly ingredients you probably have on hand during the fall months.
White Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Cups Recipe
Total time: 40 minutes
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips or chunks
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Melt half of the white chocolate over a double broiler or in a microwave until smooth and creamy. Set aside the remaining white chocolate chips.
- Using a small spoon, spread the melted white chocolate onto the bottom and halfway up the sides of each cupcake liner. Transfer muffin tin to a freezer, and freeze liners for 10 minutes or until completely hardened.
- For filling, use an electric hand mixer to beat together cream cheese, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Beat in powdered sugar and graham cracker crumbs until well combined. The mixture should be thick enough to roll into a ball.
- Remove muffin tin from freezer. Divide pumpkin mixture into 12 portions. Roll each portion into a ball and place it into the cupcake liner, then flatten it out.
- Melt the remaining white chocolate, and cover the pumpkin mixture in each liner with white chocolate. Tap against a flat surface a few times to evenly spread out the chocolate.
- Freeze for an additional 10-15 minutes. Unwrap before serving. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Try not to eat just one and enjoy!