Preserve Your Memories with Southtree

85 Flares Google+ 34 Twitter 19 Pin It Share 0 Facebook 32 StumbleUpon 0 Email -- Reddit 0 Filament.io Made with Flare More Info'> 85 Flares ×

Disclosure: This post was created in partnership with eAccountable. All opinions are my own.

preserve your memories

Like me, I’m sure many of you have a box laying around your house filled with old video tapes, film, photos, and audio clips. I have tons of them for each of my kids, my childhood and family memories growing up. They are actually taking over my husbands closet.

Preserve your memories into digital keepsakes.

Southtree can help you preserve your memories conveniently into compacted DVD’s, CD’s and digital photos.

Ordering is easy, they supply you with a barcoded order sheet with mailing instructions.  Just package and ship your order, and you’ll receive back your originals plus new digital copies. They will also send you status updates that you can track online anytime.

From now until 7/15, Southtree is offering 25% off any order when you use the code: blog25.

This post may contain my affiliate links. Read my full disclosure
This entry was posted in Home & Family and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Preserve Your Memories with Southtree

1. Mistee Dawn says:

Sounds like a great offer and a really great idea. I need to do this.
    Mistee Dawn recently posted…RoboCop – Movie Review. #RoboCopMy Profile

2. I have been thinking about signing up for a service like this lately. I will have to check into it.
    Robin (Masshole Mommy) recently posted…10 Fireworks Safety TipsMy Profile

3. Michele says:

This does sound like a very good idea for all those who take lots of photos. Much less chance of losing them all.
    Michele recently posted…Book Review – Rage – Lawrence W. GoldMy Profile

4. I have all of my grandmother’s old photos that I’ve been scanning and storing for the rest of the family, so this would be ideal! I’m just scared that something terrible would happen to them during shipment…and they’re the only copies!
    Kristen from The Road to Domestication recently posted…New Product Tryouts: Kitchen Cabinet MountMy Profile

5. Theresa says:

I do have many videos and photos laying around. This does sound like a service I could definitely use!
    Theresa recently posted…Homework Burning PartyMy Profile

6. Rosey says:

This is such a nice way to preserve old memories. I worry about my pictures and video tapes, esp. the tapes since they’re so outdated!
    Rosey recently posted…Fotor Photo Editor is FREE and it’s Awesome!My Profile

7. Rebecca Swenor says:

I think everyone should have something like this. Thanks for sharing. I love how it is the husband’s closet by the way that is being taken over. lol

8. kim says:

That’s a great service, I’ve ran across something like this before and thought it was a neat idea. Our photos are very precious so we need to take good care of them.
    kim recently posted…Final Event of the Season – Save on Kid’s Clothes with TEAMy Profile

9. What a great idea. Would be nice to make a DVD at the end of each year with all of our pictures on it.
    Hilary @ The RNY Life recently posted…Fourth Of July With PolyvoreMy Profile

10. Coralie says:

This is a cool idea. It is a lot of work to do this (scan, copy, edit) and they look like a great company. Thanks!
    Coralie recently posted…Bobs Gannaway and Ferrell Barron from Disney Planes: Fire and RescueMy Profile

11. kendall says:

Very cool! I’m all about remembering the little things – this looks great!
    kendall recently posted…Be Mini Couture – $150 GC GiveawayMy Profile

12. This is awesome! Perfect for all the memories we don’t want to lose, but can’t find a place for!
    Chelley @ A is For Adelaide recently posted…#TravelTips from the ExpertsMy Profile

13. We have tons to go through